Hairdressing styles for spring/summer 2011
Which styles will you be asking your mobile hairdresser for this season?
So we have just had the hottest April on record and summer is just around the corner, so if you want to be setting hairstyle trends in Liverpool this summer, these hairstyles are going to be sizzling hot?
- Low soft romantic buns at the nape – great for both relaxed afternoon in a beer garden or really easy to glam up for a evening out.
- Very slick pony tails – Looks cool and keeps you cool and a great one for the office.
- Big blow-outs (flat roots, frizzed ends, middle parting)
- Severe side partings – a great all rounder with a hint of indie chick
- Heavy blunt fringes – This hairstyle frames the face and looks fab
- Funky punk style crop – Not for the faint hearted but will definitely get you noticed!
- Heavy swooped fringe – Easy to do by yourself versatile look that makes a sophisticated statement
- Dipped dyed pastel toned colours – another one for the trend setters amongst you
- Fishtail plaits – Bring back the innocent charm and keep the hair away from your face on those hot days
So what do you think? wanna try a different hairstyle? Personally I’m a heavy swooped fringe, romantic low napped bun kinda girl
If you want to try a new hairstyle this spring/summer then I hope this offers some inspiration.
Whether your being bold with a new funky punk, dip dyed hairstyle or you just want me to give you a quick trim then I hope my mobile hairdressing service can help. Please feel free to contact me today.
Victoria X X